Clay Mask Starter Kit
Gently exfoliate dead skin cells, deep clean clogged pores, lift dirt and blackheads, draw out impurities, and tighten skin.
The skin is our largest organ and is also the most vulnerable. Continued exposure to the elements around us, plus the aging process, all take their toll on the skin. It is essential to support and nurture our skin in order to restore healthy and enhanced function and appearance. A deep cleansing of the pores is a refreshing and necessary part of healthy skin rejuvenation.
We know that gathering supplies for a skincare regimen can be confusing and overwhelming. To help you, our team personally tested multiple products and curated this clay mask starter kit for those who need a little bit of help getting started on a weekly clay mask skincare regimen.
The kit includes a step by step guide teaching you how to get the best use out of your new skincare kit as well as the following:
- Luxe Headband that can be used when washing face, applying face mask, or makeup
- Powder coated metal tray to hold mask tools neatly on top of your vanity or sink (Please note that this metal tray should NOT be used to mix the mask as the clay properties will be wasted on drawing out the metals in the tray)
- Choice of Clay Face Mask
- Fossil Clay: gentle clean for all skin, especially DRY and SENSITIVE skin
- Kelp Clay: detox pore clean for NORMAL to OILY or COMBINATION skin
- Lava Clay: deep pore clean for OILY skin
- Bamboo Mixing Spoon
- Hake Mask Brush
- Face Sea sponge for gently removing mask or stubborn makeup
- Bamboo face cloths
- Soak this super soft bamboo cloth in hot water to give a warm steam as you gently wipe the face before/after cleansing
- Machine washable with whites without bleach
- 4 double-sided super soft bamboo velour/fleece cloths enclosed in a recycled pump clam-shell
- Each cloth measures 7"x 7"
- Great as a gift! Discounted gift wrapping can be added
When mixing your clay mask before use, it is important to use a clay bowl so that the clay does not get activated by a metal bowl. Any small bowl you have at home works great. If you find that you like having a designated mask bowl, we recommend you add one of our exclusive mask bowls made in collaboration with local ceramic artist Kendall Davis.