Contemporary Cornucopia Design with Greenhouse 817 - 11/20: 2pm
Take a break from Thanksgiving meal planning and create your own beautiful contemporary cornucopia plant and floral hybrid arrangement guided by Fort Worth's own Deryk Poyner, owner and plant artist of Greenhouse 817.
Deryk will share her tips on how to create a perfect holiday tablescape, and guide you though plant and floral hybrid styling. By the end of the class, you will learn skills that will allow you to re-create tablescapes in the future and leave with your own contemporary cornucopia creation to be enjoyed by your guests at Thanksgiving and beyond.
The Greenhouse 817 began in 2014 in Deryk Poynor's backyard greenhouse. After several months of successfully selling her succulent and cacti creations through Instagram, Deryk knew it was time to expand. Thus, The Greenhouse 817 was born, a sprawling 4,500 square foot warehouse filled with beautiful botanicals and modern containers, where Deryk and her staff craft thoughtfully executed arrangements. Today, Deryk not only creates arrangements in her warehouse, but has a store front on South Main street in the Southside of Fort Worth.
The class will be taught by Deryk of Greenhouse 817 and hosted by Gifted.
- 2pm - 4pm
- All materials provided for this class
- Light snacks and beverages will be served
- Recommended for ages 18+
- Once you purchase the workshop, you will be contacted to receive more details regarding the class
- Photo shown is just an example of the type of hybrid plant and floral arrangement that attendees will create
- Attendees will also take home full tablescape arrangement that they will create in class
- Exclusive 20% off shopping at Gifted before and after the workshop