Brighten Fruit Enzymes & Honey Yellow Clay Mask
NATURALLY SOFT & RADIANT SKIN
Get soft and glowy skin with our Brighten yellow clay mask. A brightening blend of Yellow Clay, Pineapple, Papaya, and Honey, this exfoliating mask works to resurface and soften dull skin, giving you a radiant and natural glow.
- Brightening - Yellow Clay energizes and brightens the complexion by gently exfoliating. It also calms down redness and any discomfort caused by irritations.
- Softening - Honey Powder helps to soothe inflammation, and naturally hydrates and softens the skin.
- Refining - Papaya and Pineapple Powder are great sources of active enzymes (namely papain and bromelain) which help exfoliate and cleanse the skin’s surface. They are natural sources of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), which smooth the skin and help to even the skin tone.
IDEAL FOR - Great for those looking to brighten their complexion. Gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin types. If you typically dislike clay masks - this one's for you. Your skin is left feeling soft and pampered, never tight and dry.
- Full Ingredients: Kaolin (Yellow Clay), Kaolin (White Clay), Honey Powder (Honey (and) Maltodextrin), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract
- 100% Natural
- Made in Brooklyn, NY.
- 3oz jar | 1.1 oz net wt. | 20+ uses
Directions: Mix 1 tsp of powder gradually with water, until a paste is formed. Apply a thin layer to face after cleansing, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Once dry, rinse off with warm water. Use 1-2x a week, depending on your skin needs.
Klei is a line of sustainably-crafted self-care items. All units are produced in and by the founder, Valerie's studio in Gowanus, Brooklyn. Klei values creating products that are nourishing for the skin, and for the Earth, too. They are committed to delivering effective self-care solutions featuring biodegradable ingredients and eco-friendly product packaging.
Klei also believes that taking care of the self should never be at the expense of others, so all of their products are cruelty free, water-free, natural, recyclable, and charitable. They donate 10% of their profits to Brooklyn non-profits (Brooklyn Community Foundation, Brooklyn Community Services, and the Brooklyn Neighborhood Improvement Association).