Soft pastel colors, inviting textures, a stylish addition to any kid or teen's room.
A beautiful statement piece or of soft pillow for nap time, this butterfly pillow is one of our favorite pieces.
- Designed in the US | Ethically Knit handmade in Peru
- Made with high quality soft Peruvian fibers and meet all US and EU safety requirements
- Approx 14" x 10" | 100% cotton knit
- Gentle Cycle | Lay Flat to Dry
- One tree is planted for every doll sold through Blabla's partnership with @onetreeplanted
- Each knit item is patiently knit and embroidered by skill artisans, one stitch at a time, one day at a time making each item unique and one-of-a-kind
Blabla was created in 2001 by Susan Pritchett and Florence Wetterwald, two good friends with the same philosophy of life and beauty. While visiting Peru, they came across entire villages of expert knitters who had been keeping the tradition alive for generations. Inspired by their talent and the incredible quality and softness of Peruvian cotton, Susan and Florence decided to start their own company of cuddly eco-friendly and fair trade handmade products for children. Joseph Strong, Florence's husband joined the team and a couple of years alter their little trio has since been running Blabla together.
When you hold a Blabla you are holding on end of a very important thread, one that connects us all, a strand of goodness, comfort, and love for the planet and everything on it.
Blabla products are knitted and embroidered patiently by amazingly skilled artisans, one stitch at a time, one day at a time, each one is unique. They are knitted from high quality natural Peruvian fibers which make them incredibly soft and huggable.
Each of Blabla's dolls receive testing to meet the US and European safety requirements. Their yarns have been additionally certified to be safe and non-toxic. Theses knits are created with ancient skills, yet they feel contemporary. Something about them feels timeless.
A Blabla friend is a friend for life.