Clarify Supergreens & Lavender Green Clay Mask
REBALANCE & REPLENISH YOUR SKIN.
A balancing blend of French Green Clay, Spinach, Alfalfa, Lavender, and Aloe Vera, this pore-clearing mask works to clarify and calm the skin. The Clarify mask is an extraordinary tool to absorb excess oil, calm irritated skin, remove impurities and smooth dry skin.
- Calms Breakouts - French Green Clay detoxifies the skin by removing impurities from pores, helping to calm irritation. It also regulates oil and sebum production.
- Soothing - Aloe Vera Powder softens and soothes the skin, helping to reduce inflammation and irritation. Alfalfa Powder helps to soothe skin and brighten dull complexions.
- Balancing - Spinach Powder clears the complexion by minimizing acne and any bruising on the skin. Lavender Powder balances oily skin, and helps to treat breakouts.
IDEAL FOR - Great for oily and acneic skin types, though gentle enough for dry skin types. Perfect for anyone looking to clarify and reset their skin. If you typically dislike clay masks - this one is for you. Your skin is left feeling soft and pampered, never tight and dry.
- Full ingredients: Illite (French Green Clay), Kaolin (White Clay), Spinach Powder, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder
- 100% Natural
- Made in Brooklyn, NY.
- 3oz jar | 1.1 oz net wt. | 20+ uses
Directions: Mix 1 tsp of powder gradually with water, until a paste is formed. Apply a thin layer to face after cleansing, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Once dry, rinse off with warm water. Use 1-2x a week, depending on your skin needs.
Klei is a line of sustainably-crafted self-care items. All units are produced in and by the founder, Valerie's studio in Gowanus, Brooklyn. Klei values creating products that are nourishing for the skin, and for the Earth, too. They are committed to delivering effective self-care solutions featuring biodegradable ingredients and eco-friendly product packaging.
Klei also believes that taking care of the self should never be at the expense of others, so all of their products are cruelty free, water-free, natural, recyclable, and charitable. They donate 10% of their profits to Brooklyn non-profits (Brooklyn Community Foundation, Brooklyn Community Services, and the Brooklyn Neighborhood Improvement Association).