Cleanse Coconut Milk & Rice Bran Foaming Face Wash
A REVOLUTIONARY POWDER-TO-FOAM CLEANSER
Gently cleanse your face with this naturally foaming cleanser - just add water. Cleanse was formulated to gently and naturally clear the face of any dirt, pollutants or makeup using SCI, a coconut oil-based cleanser, and rice bran, a gentle exfoliant. Coconut milk softens, chamomile soothes any inflammation, and the pink clay base is gently clarifying, leaving the face soft and smooth, not dry and squeaky.
- Cleansing - SCI, a very gentle cleansing powder derived from coconut oil, foams up naturally once water is added.
- Softening - Coconut Milk Powder softens the skin and soothes inflammation. Chamomile soothes skin irritations, and calms inflammation.
- Balancing - Rice Bran balances skin’s moisture by removing excess oils, and gently exfoliates. Rose Clay reduces inflammation and irritation due to acne, rosacea, psoriasis, and other skin irritations.
IDEAL FOR - Great for dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, and sensitive skin types.
- Full Ingredients: Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Kaolin (White Clay), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Powder
- 100% Natural
- Made in Brooklyn, NY.
- 4 oz bottle | 2 oz net wt. | 30+ uses
Wet face, then wet hands. Pour 1 tsp of powder into the palm, and rub until bubbles form. Apply cleanser to face in circular motions, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Rinse off with warm water.
Klei is a line of sustainably-crafted self-care items. All units are produced in and by the founder, Valerie's studio in Gowanus, Brooklyn. Klei values creating products that are nourishing for the skin, and for the Earth, too. They are committed to delivering effective self-care solutions featuring biodegradable ingredients and eco-friendly product packaging.
Klei also believes that taking care of the self should never be at the expense of others, so all of their products are cruelty free, water-free, natural, recyclable, and charitable. They donate 10% of their profits to Brooklyn non-profits (Brooklyn Community Foundation, Brooklyn Community Services, and the Brooklyn Neighborhood Improvement Association).