Air Plant Hanger - Double
This modern take on the 1970's macrame plant hanger is the perfect way to incorporate easy to maintain air plants to your favorite space. This hanger makes a great gift for your plant loving friends, those new home dwellers, or, you know, a little something for yourself.
- Made with cotton rope, laser cut wood, and recycled metal vessels
- The wooden rings have a copper finish that has been sealed off for longevity
- White cotton rope, dark gray metal vessels (natural variations in shade)
- Each plant hanger is complete with a long tassel that can be easily trimmed or shortened if so desired
- Comes with an air plant (plant may vary from the one shown in the photo)
- Hand crafted in Denton, Texas
Savannah of Savvie Studio is an artist and maker who is based out of Denton, Texas. She fell in love with the process of laser cutting while attending the University of North Texas for Visual Art Studies. During her senior year of college, she took a leap of faith and invested in her first laser cutter. She sold off her bedroom furniture to make room and turned her small apartment bedroom into a full blown laser cutting studio. Every spare second between classes and work was spent experimenting, creating and dreaming of what Savvie Studio could be.
Savvie Studio has greatly evolved since the early days of laser cutting, however she still designs, laser cuts and assembles all of her products in her home studio. Every step from idea to final packaging happens there as well. In a world of mass produced goods, Savannah finds great joy in making the artist's hand evident in every piece; and find hope in the community that handmade goods create.
Through her studio, Savannah aims to celebrate life, nature, and the spaces that we share with those we love. She aims to create goods that spread happiness and boost confidence through modern, energy-filled designs.