Bento Box Expanded Double - White
A Bento is a single-portion take-out or home packed meal common in Japanese cuisine. Historically, Japanese homemakers often spent careful time and energy preparing lunch boxes for their spouses, children or themselves as a form of self-care and love.
Though we may not all have someone to pack us a bento at home, these beautifully hand painted containers from Japan are perfectly portioned reminders to help us be more mindful of what we put in our bodies and how we dispose of packaging on this earth.
This traditional bento box provides plenty of storage for food with its two-tiered structure, and fastens with a secure band that keeps everything in its place.
- Capacity: 39 fl oz
- Size: 6.8" W x 4.3" D x 4.2" H
- BPA and Lead-Free
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe (Remove inner lid)
- Comes with a secure band to wrap around the outside
- Comes with a fork and removable partition
- Use as two tiers or one, depending on the amount of food you want to pack. When done eating, place the top tier into the bottom for a compact solution.
- Materials: Body, Top Lid: PET, Partition/Inside/Lid/Fork: Polypropylene
- Handcrafted in Japan
Takenaka, the maker of beautiful Japanese style Bento Boxes, is a well-trusted Japanese company that was established in 1925. For 90 years, Takenaka's carefully crafted bento boxes have been sold in most high-end stores in Japan. They only launched a selection of products into the U.S. in 2012, and have been gaining success in introducing beautiful Japanese-designed and produced kitchen products to the American consumer.