The Sage Earrings feature a pair of asymmetrical forms inspired by line drawings.
- 3" long
- Materials: 14k gold-filled wire/posts/chain,100% cotton thread, and 14k gold-filled cluthches
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California
- Note: 14k gold-filled wire has a thick layer of gold that is pressure-bonded to a brass core. Gold-filled materials have at least a hundred times more gold on its surface than gold-plating. This makes them much more tarnish-resistant and safe for sensitive skin.
- Care: Coated with clear hypoallergenic lacquer that helps prevent tarnishing. Avoid contact with chlorine and harsh chemicals.
- Comfort: Earrings are extremely lightweight for their size. This pair includes large comfort clutches for stability and support.
- Ethical Production: Raw materials are sourced with sustainability in mind from the U.S. All pieces come in 100% recycled packaging. Our goal is to have an environmentally-friendly company that prioritizes quality and craftsmanship.
WKNDLA is a contemporary home and jewelry brand that embraces playfulness and individuality. Every piece is designed and handmade with care in Los Angeles, California. They are inspired by elemental forms, shapes, and colors collected from the work of pioneering artists, design movements, architecture, and nature. Everything is made to last with an emphasis on quality and craftsmanship by the owner and designer Cindy Hsu Zell.