Double Mint Lip Balm + Salve
A perfect combination of cooling and stimulating peppermint and spearmint. Lip Balm + Salve is packed with nourishing oils to condition, moisturize, and soothe lips. Seal moisture in lips and protect them from external exposure with a nourishing mix of fairly traded shea butter and organic antioxidant rich coconut oil and cocoa butter.
Peppermint + Spearmint: Cooling and stimulating
- Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Beeswax, Virgin Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil*, Mentha viridis (Spearmint) leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) extract, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E) *Certified Organic **Fair Trade
- Blended in small batches in the USA for the utmost freshness
- Use whenever lips are in need of hydration
- .15oz tube
- 100% post consumer recycled plastic tube
- Handcrafted in California
Etta + Billie was founded by Alana Rivera who stumbled into the world of natural body care while working a job that left her feeling lost. At a time when she was unsure about which direction to take, she found brewing up apothecary products in her kitchen gave her purpose. Batch after batch, inspiration came from her other passion of food. Lavender shortbread became Lavender Soap. Coffee with fresh mint became Cold Brew Mint Coffee Scrub. Cardamom Old Fashioned became Grapefruit Cardamom Body Oil.
After leaping into the journey of experimentation, research, and a whole lot of product testing she launched Etta + Billie in 2009. Her focus on food has given her the opportunity to work with influential makers like Craftsman and Wolves and Ritual Coffee Roasters on special collaborative projects allowing her to take an inside look at their creation process. She's traveled across the country, talking to people about great food, sustainability, and purposeful skin care and, ultimately, she discovered how to blend her love of good food with her belief in the attitude changing power of an amazing shower.
Etta and Billie are the names of Alana's grandmothers.