Essential Spreading Knife
Spread butter, jams, and sauces with ease! A good spreading knife is a must-have in any kitchen. The wide, dull blade makes spreading butter across your toast a breeze! The simple design looks great in any kitchen.
- 10" x 1" x 1" (Open)
- Blade material: Sandvik Stainless Steel 12C27 Mod
- 6" half tang stainless steel blade
- 4.5" micro-serrated section
- Handle material: Beech Wood
- Rounded tip for better spreading
- Long, slender design helps you reach the bottom of jars
- Made in France
Since its creation in 1890, Opinel has been manufacturing its knives in the heart of the French Alps. Today their plant in Chambéry (Savoie, France) covers a surface area of almost 60,000 square-feet and employs 110 people, of which 60 work directly in production.
All Opinel's products (traditional pocket-knives with carbon steel and stainless steel blades, specialist pocket-knives, sharp slim pocket-knives, garden tools, elegant table knives, etc.) are entirely manufactured in their factory in Chambéry, France.