Frequency is Edison's blend for fun-loving experimenters. It bursts with an energetic pop of flavor when brewed as either espresso or drip coffee.
The Edison team crafted this blend to appeal to a wide variety of palates while preserving the delightful complexity boasted by their component coffees. This is the perfect option for those looking to up their coffee game while enjoying the consistent profile of a blend.
- Notes: Ripe Raspberry, White Peach, Smooth Body
- 12oz Whole Beans
- Roasted in Flower Mound, Texas by Edison Coffee Co.
Edison exists to bring out the best in Coffee, Ideas, and People. As a company Edison pursues thoughtful relationships, prioritize ethical sourcing, and offer up a meaningful place for the community to gather. They commit to continuously to striving towards cultivating an atmosphere that connects people to one another, that values quality over quantity, and that inspires others to join in.Edison's passions
• Independent and Family Owned
• Our people. Our team is not only family to us but also so many in our community. We might be biased, but we think they are pretty rad.
• Pursuit of quality over quantity
• Ethical sourcing. We want to do things locally that honor things globally.
• All syrups and recipes are created in-house
• Scratch kitchen and bakery
• Most everything you see in our shop (including our packaging and build-out) was designed and built by our team (like we said, they are rad). Even our marketing is done completely in-house.
• FUN! We try to only be serious about things that matter (people, values, and experiences).