Glass Candle - Manzanita
Think: Forest, Roses, Black Tea, Black Pepper
Fresh air, forests, and the Rose City itself served as the inspiration for this homage to Oregon. The Manzanita fragrance is a floral, woody, and spicy ode to some of Norden's fondest memories of Portland, Manzanita, and the beautiful Oregon coast.
- Fragrance candle: cedarwood, rose, black pepper
- Coconut and apricot wax blend
- Light rose glass container, Made in the U.S.A.
- Wash out and reuse container -- food and dishwasher safe
- 9 oz., Approx. 60 hr of burn time
- Hand poured in Encinitas, California
Norden is run by husband and wife pair Erika and Pete Panciera. Each product they design and produce is inspired by their past experiences, memories, and travels. Norden supports local manufacturers and source the best products and materials they can find. Their candles are poured in their own studio using USA produced soy wax and a blend of essential oils and high quality fragrance oils. They always design and develop products with the best manufacturing processes in mind. In a world filled with disposable goods, Norden strives to provide heritage quality products that can be passed down for generations.