The Grand Tote is extra-wide for transporting everything under the sun. Double up on casseroles and dishes or carry farmers market and everyday grocery items. Perfect for picnics, weekend trips and camping. Reusable and washable. Zero waste sustainable design.
- Dimensions are 15” x 10 x 30” with a 30" wide opening
- 20” straps are sewn in load bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches
- Holds extra Large bake sheets, casserole, garden and complete picnic sets
- Raw denim is locally sourced surplus (indigo color and weave may vary)
- Machine wash cold & air dry
- Made in San Francisco, CA
Based in San Francisco, Aplat creates products that are simply beautiful, thoughtfully crafted, and sustainably designed. Founder Shujan Bertrand created the company in homage to her family lifestyle in France, which involves daily rituals of sharing homemade food and wine. Sewn by women in San Francisco, the Aplat collection of washable, reusable culinary totes is manufactured with empathy, applying a zero-waste origami design using 100% organic cotton.
Aplat exists to deliver a meaningful experience in food, wine and giving that is sustainable from farm to factory to table. Immersed in the spirit of generosity that permeates every stage in the product's life, Aplat supports community, thoughtful design, and an evolution in industry practices that will have a positive influence world-wide.