Kinfolk Issue - Thirty Nine
This spring, Kinfolk offers a new playbook for the young--and the young at heart. Through conversations with young thought leaders, and by asking established figures to cast their minds back to their own days of rebellion and freedom, we consider the cultural power of youth in our collective imagination.
- Elise By Olsen: The 21-year-old publishing maven holding the fashion industry accountable.
- Inside the stunning château that designer Pierre Yovanovitch calls home.
- Eva Victor—the character comedian changing her industry (without leaving her apartment).
- A night ride through the streets of Seoul with fashion photographer Giseok Cho.
- A lesson on drinking wine with sommelier Grace Mahary.
- Awkward Moments: A fashion shoot of moments you really can’t style out.
- Longform essays on the late-night comedy shows that don’t land, and the do’s and don’ts of “sharenting.”
- Author Nic Stone on tackling racism, inequality and incarceration in young adult fiction.
- A fashion editorial inside the inner sanctum of youth—the teenage bedroom—with photographer Romain Laprade.
- Plus: Interviews with musician Erika de Casier, cartoonist Liana Finck and author Susanna Moore.
- 192 pages
- Offset-printed and perfect bound
- Full color on uncoated and coated paper
- Publication date: March 2021
- Printed in United Kingdom
Delving deeply into home, work, style and culture, Kinfolk promotes quality of life and connects a global community of creative professionals from London to Tokyo. Since 2011, Kinfolk has become a leading lifestyle authority with a dynamic mix of print and online media, including a quarterly magazine sold in over 100 countries in four languages, daily posts on kinfolk.com, bestselling books, plus international events and a gallery space in the heart of Copenhagen.