Lauren's All Purpose Salve - Tiny Jar
Tiny but mighty.
Lauren's All Purpose Salve is a moisturizer that can be used all over the body, including face and hair. Each ingredient is 100% organic and contains a healing or protective element. Keep it simple. Salve.
- 4 ml
- .5oz by volume
- INGREDIENTS: Organic shea butter, Organic coconut oil, Organic hemp seed oil, Organic jojoba oil, Organic sweet almond oil, Organic essential oils of lavender, peppermint and patchouli, Organic infused burdock root.
- Daily moisturizer for all over the body
- Complete face moisturizer
- Under eye cream
- Cuticle cream for hands and feet
- Overnight foot cream- great to use on heels!
- Lip balm.
- Makeup remover
- Add luster and body to eyebrows and to highlight the cheekbones naturally
- Shaving cream: rub onto dry skin before getting in the shower. Safe to use on underarms, bikini, legs, arms, face etc. Helps prevent ingrown hairs and red bumps around the bikini area, neck and face.
- Hair mask- rub into dry hair and leave in for at least 20 minutes or overnight
- Hair pomade- great for men who want some hold but don’t want to be washing gel out of their hair
- Sets curls
- Protects hair from heated styling tools and harsh weather
- Soothes sunburn and helps with peeling skin
- Soothes and heals burns from ovens, stoves, welding tools etc.
- Relief from itchy bug bites
- Relief from eczema
- Organic lubricant
- Protects runners and bikers from chapped skin during the winter. … Possibilities are endless!!
Care for your LAPS:
Good for 3-9 months after opening. It's 100% organic with no preservatives, so think of it as food! Skinfood! Store in a cool place away from sunlight. Keep the lid on tight.
Lauren's All Purpose Salve (LAP) started as a way for Lauren to heal her burned hands and forearms from working as a line cook in the kitchens of NYC in 2014. She wanted a simple salve with organic ingredients. There were no organic burn creams to be found, so she decided to make her own.
Lauren noticed that there were a few core ingredients in every product marketed for organic skincare. Taking these, and adding in a few ingredients she learned about while apprenticing as an herbalist, Lauren created a balm that could be used for everything: Lauren's All Purpose Salve. Lauren's friends started asking her what she was rubbing all over herself 24/7 and eventually started buying it from her in 2016 while she was in grad school at Columbia University for Nutrition.
Lauren’s All Purpose is not just a cream in a jar. It’s a ritual of caring for yourself so you can be there for others.
LAUREN'S ALL PURPOSE, as a brand, is on a mission to GIVE A TENDER TOUCH.
Giving a tender touch is an action they want to promote in the world. LAP believes the world would be a better place if more of it happened, personally and communally! The word ‘tender’ is very intentional. LAP thinks that tenderness gets a bad rap for being weak and breakable when really, being gentle and loving takes enormous amounts of strength. It is hard work to do but looked down on - LAP wants to change that.
LAP wants to champion giving a tender touch as an uplifting act to both the giver and receiver. LAP wants giving a tender touch to be a tool people use to mend themselves and others. LAP wants tenderness to be available to all people, at all times, in all places.