Maison Louis Marie
No.04 Bois de Balincourt - Mini Perfume Oil Roll-on
Balincourt is the family home of Maison Louis Marie which is surrounded by an ancient mysterious forest where long walks on the magical trail called "Lover’s Lane" was a favorite activity of multiple generations.
This scent is a sandalwood fragrance with a dominant cedarwood and sandalwood accord supplemented by a spicy cinnamon nutmeg complex with an earthy vetiver note.
This is everyone's favorite scent--you won't be able to stop smelling it!
- Top Note: sandalwood, cedarwood
- Mid Note: vetiver, nutmeg, cinnamon
- Base Note: amber wood
- Paraben, Sulfate & Phlatate free
- Ingredients: Fragrance/Parfum, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Directions to use: Use roll-on perfume oil any time you desire. Apply to pulse points (neck, chest and wrist), lightly rolling the ball on the skin to release the fragrance
- Made in USA
As a young girl, Marie du Petit Thouars grew up in Belgium making candles and experimenting with scents in her mother's green house. With the creation of Maison Louis Marie, she has built upon 200 years of rich botanical family history with luxury candles and perfumes that focus on illustrious scents imbued with unique floral fragrances.