No.04 Bois de Balincourt - Perfume Oil Roll-on
Balincourt is the family home which is surrounded by an ancient mysterious forest where long walks on the magical trail called Lover’s Lane was a favorite activity of multiple generations.
This scent is a sandalwood fragrance with a dominant cedarwood and sandalwood accord supplemented by a spicy cinnamon nutmeg complex with an earthy vetiver note.
- Top Note: sandalwood, cedarwood
- Mid Note: vetiver, nutmeg, cinnamon
- Base Note: amber wood
- Paraben, Sulfate & Phlatate free
- Ingredients: Safflower oil and Fragrances
- Safflower oil contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid with moisturizing properties.
- Directions to use: Use roll-on perfume oil any time you desire. Apply to pulse points (neck, chest and wrist), lightly rolling the ball on the skin to release the fragrance
- Net wt: 0.5 oz
- Made in USA
As a young girl, Marie du Petit Thouars grew up in Belgium making candles and experimenting with scents in her mother's green house. With the creation of Maison Louis Marie, she has built upon 200 years of rich botanical family history with luxury candles and perfumes that focus on illustrious scents imbued with unique floral fragrances.