Maison Louis Marie
No.09 Vallee de Farney - Mini Perfume Oil Roll-on
Vallée de Farney is a nature preserve, located in the native forests of the Mauritius Island. The forest is home to more than 100 plant species and numerous animals where Louis Marie discovered many new plant specimens.
This scent is a woody, mineral fragrance. The top note is a citrus accord of grapefruit, orange and black pepper enhanced by cedarwood and patchouli.
- Top Note: grapefruit, orange, black pepper
- Mid Note: cedarwood, patchouli, geranium
- Base Note: vetiver, amber, musk
- Paraben, Sulfate & Phlatate free
- Ingredients: Fragrance/Parfum, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Limonene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Isoeugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal
- Directions to use: Use roll-on perfume oil any time you desire. Apply to pulse points (neck, chest and wrist), lightly rolling the ball on the skin to release the fragrance
- Made in USA
As a young girl, Marie du Petit Thouars grew up in Belgium making candles and experimenting with scents in her mother's green house. With the creation of Maison Louis Marie, she has built upon 200 years of rich botanical family history with luxury candles and perfumes that focus on illustrious scents imbued with unique floral fragrances.