Nourish Coconut Milk & Chamomile Pink Clay Mask
SOFTEN & SOOTHE YOUR SKIN.
A nourishing blend of gentle French rose clay, softening coconut milk, and soothing chamomile, this gentle pink clay mask works to soften and soothe the skin, without drying it out. If you typically dislike clay masks - this one's for you. Your skin is left feeling soft and pampered, never tight and dry.
- Softening - Coconut milk powder softens the skin and soothes inflammation. Rich in vitamins A, B6, C, E, Iron, and Magnesium.
- Soothing - Chamomile soothes skin irritations, and calms inflammation.
- Cleansing - French rose clay gently cleanses the skin and clears build-up in pores, without stripping the skin barrier.
IDEAL FOR - Great for dry skin, sensitive skin, and combination skin types.
- Full ingredients: Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Kaolin (White Clay), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Powder
- 100% Natural
- Made in Brooklyn, NY.
- 3oz jar | 1.1 oz net wt. | 20+ uses
Directions: Mix 1 tsp of powder gradually with water, until a paste is formed. Apply a thin layer to face after cleansing, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Once dry, rinse off with warm water. Use 1-2x a week, depending on your skin needs.
Klei is a line of sustainably-crafted self-care items. All units are produced in and by the founder, Valerie's studio in Gowanus, Brooklyn. Klei values creating products that are nourishing for the skin, and for the Earth, too. They are committed to delivering effective self-care solutions featuring biodegradable ingredients and eco-friendly product packaging.
Klei also believes that taking care of the self should never be at the expense of others, so all of their products are cruelty free, water-free, natural, recyclable, and charitable. They donate 10% of their profits to Brooklyn non-profits (Brooklyn Community Foundation, Brooklyn Community Services, and the Brooklyn Neighborhood Improvement Association).