Palmera Community Colombia Coffee
Named after the national tree of Colombia, Palmera consists of a curated collection of coffees from smallholder farms across the Huila department.
It consistently presents a balanced flavor profile of comforting milk chocolate, rich cherry, and citrusy orange. Easy to dial in and super soluble, this offering is a real crowd-pleaser.
Colombia is one of the few countries where coffee can be harvested all year, enabling Edison to consistently serve Palmera with a perpetually fresh supply of green coffee. Edison's heart in maintaining this partnership with the Palmera Community is to utilize consistency and transparency to effect positive change at origin.
- Tasting Notes: Milk Chocolate, Cherry, Orange
- Roasted in Flower Mound, Texas
- 12oz whole bean coffee
Edison exists to bring out the best in Coffee, Ideas, and People. As a company Edison pursues thoughtful relationships, prioritize ethical sourcing, and offer up a meaningful place for the community to gather. They commit to continuously to striving towards cultivating an atmosphere that connects people to one another, that values quality over quantity, and that inspires others to join in.
• Independent and Family Owned
• Our people. Our team is not only family to us but also so many in our community. We might be biased, but we think they are pretty rad.
• Pursuit of quality over quantity
• Ethical sourcing. We want to do things locally that honor things globally.
• All syrups and recipes are created in-house
• Scratch kitchen and bakery
• Most everything you see in our shop (including our packaging and build-out) was designed and built by our team (like we said, they are rad). Even our marketing is done completely in-house.
• FUN! We try to only be serious about things that matter (people, values, and experiences).