Plat Culinary Tote - Salmon
The Salmon Plat Tote is designed to carry deliciously prepared food. Simply slide a plate or bowl through the center opening to keep items horizontal and upright. Perfect for potlucks, picnics and everyday shopping. Zero waste sustainable design. Washable and reusable. Made in San Francisco, CA.
- Dimensions are 15" X 15" (flat)
- 13” straps are sewn in load bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches
- Holds 13" round or square dish, platter or casserole
- 100% organic cotton canvas produced from environmentally friendly sustainable fibers
- Low impact dyeing methods preserving the Earth's precious resources
- Machine wash cold & air dry
- Made in San Francisco, CA
Based in San Francisco, Aplat creates products that are simply beautiful, thoughtfully crafted, and sustainably designed. Founder Shujan Bertrand created the company in homage to her family lifestyle in France, which involves daily rituals of sharing homemade food and wine. Sewn by women in San Francisco, the Aplat collection of washable, reusable culinary totes is manufactured with empathy, applying a zero-waste origami design using 100% organic cotton.
Aplat exists to deliver a meaningful experience in food, wine and giving that is sustainable from farm to factory to table. Immersed in the spirit of generosity that permeates every stage in the product's life, Aplat supports community, thoughtful design, and an evolution in industry practices that will have a positive influence world-wide.