RAPTURE Raw Balsamic Vinegar
RAPTURE is a raw balsamic vinegar that is double fermented with California zinfandel grapes and ripe Triple Crown blackberries. RAPTURE is lovingly crafted on a nutrient-dense, family-run farm in California's Central Coast.
- Comes in a 200ml recyclable glass bottle
- Tasting Notes: Bold, Berry, Rich, Decadent
- Enjoy with salads, marinade, mozzarella and tomato, crusty bread, BBQ, peaches and summer fruit. Pair it with Brightland's AWAKE, ARDOR, ALIVE.
- Ingredients: Vinegar (diluted with water to 5% acidity), Organic Cane Sugar, Triple Crown Blackberries
- Tasting Notes: Nutty, green tomato, green pear, smooth.
Brightland hand-sources olives from a single-estate California farm, then craft them into custom-blended oils. Brightland's sole ingredient comes from trees that live on for thousands of years; so you can rest assured that what you’re putting into your body is straight from the earth. It’s grounded. It’s good for you. It’s never seen a lab.
Brightland was born out of a desire for better, more honest food production - and a deep belief in the land and what it provides. Owner, Aishwarya Iyer's ancestors were salt farmers in South India; the land provided for them, and in turn they provided salt for people in the South. It’s a beautiful cycle when left untouched.
"I believe in the California sun & soil, and the beautiful olives they yield. It’s my wish that our olive oils provide abundant nourishment to you and the people you love for many breakfasts, lunches and dinners to come."