Casual striped high waisted ankle length pant with straight leg and back zipper closure in seersucker. Perfect for lounging at home, or romping around in the summer heat. This runs a little big and we recommend sizing down if you have a smaller waist in comparison to your legs.
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Darts in front for a fitted waist
- Hand wash cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
- Cut and sewn ethically, in house at their DTLA factory
- Made in Los Angeles
- Model is 5'5" and wearing a Small (See size guide for measurements). For additional questions on sizing or measurements, please contact Luriel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can send us a DM on instagram @giftedftw
PLEASE NOTE OUR APPAREL RETURN POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING
- We recommend pairing this pant with the Regina Top
NLT stands for No Less Than for their belief that their customers should receive no less than the best. Their signature style is made up of laidback silhouettes and basics that you can count on for living life in every day. They believe clothes should be made to be worn easily, and to make your everyday more enjoyable.
NLT was started by two sisters Sylvia and Betty in August 2018. With the help of their parents who have been in the fashion industry for 25+ years, these two sisters were able to ethically produce all garments in their cut and sew operation in Los Angeles where they still make their apparel in small batches today.
As their business evolves, NLT's small family business strives to be at the forefront of domestic manufacturing. They believe in well-made, fairly priced garments that are simple, easy to be thrown on, and that can be worn time and time again.
As manufacturers, they believe in the beauty of the production process and that there is more to a garment than just looks. NLT believes in conscious manufacturing and 90% of their clothes are ethically made, cut-to-order in their factory in Los Angeles. NLT sources fabrics locally and try their best to keep things close to home as much as possible.