Relax Lavender & Aloe Vera Bath Soak
SOAK AWAY THE DAY.
Soak away the day with this relaxing botanical bath soak. A mineral-rich base of Dead Sea Salt is blended with calming Lavender for a truly relaxing experience. Aloe Vera softens, and French Green Clay helps to draw impurities from the skin. The grounding scent of lavender calms the mind.
- Relaxing - Dead Sea Salt helps to balance and soothe skin, relaxes the muscles, and calms aches and pains.
- Pampering - French Green Clay pampers and balances the skin by removing impurities from pores, and helps to calm irritation.
- Soothing - Aloe Vera Powder softens and soothes the skin, and helps to reduce inflammation and irritation.
AROMA - Calming and grounding. Made with a relaxing blend of essential oils: Lavender, Ho Wood, Patchouli, Sweet Orange, Litsea Cubeba, and Cedarwood.
IDEAL FOR - Anyone looking to relax and unwind after a long day.
- Full ingredients: Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Illite (French Green Clay), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark OilCO2 Herb Extract
- 100% Natural
- Made in Brooklyn, NY.
- 8 oz bottle | 6.6 oz net wt. | 4-6 uses
Directions: Add a palmful to warm bathwater. Use more if desired. Stir water, allowing salts to dissolve. Relax and enjoy.
Klei is a line of sustainably-crafted self-care items. All units are produced in and by the founder, Valerie's studio in Gowanus, Brooklyn. Klei values creating products that are nourishing for the skin, and for the Earth, too. They are committed to delivering effective self-care solutions featuring biodegradable ingredients and eco-friendly product packaging.
Klei also believes that taking care of the self should never be at the expense of others, so all of their products are cruelty free, water-free, natural, recyclable, and charitable. They donate 10% of their profits to Brooklyn non-profits (Brooklyn Community Foundation, Brooklyn Community Services, and the Brooklyn Neighborhood Improvement Association).