Relax Lavender & Coconut Body Scrub
RELAX & GLOW
Get radiant & glowing skin with this calming body scrub. Softening shea butter and moisturizing safflower oil is blended with sugar to gently exfoliate, leaving the skin soft and smooth. Relax with the calming scent of coconut and lavender.
- Relaxing - The calming blend of lavender, cedarwood, coconut oil, and ho wood soothes and relaxes your mind.
- Pampering - The moisturizing blend of shea butter and safflower oil nourishes and pampers the skin.
- Softening - Sugar gently exfoliates the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
Directions - Massage a handful of scrub into warm, damp skin until sugar begins to dissolve. Wait 1-2 minutes to soften and moisturize the skin. Rinse off and smile.
- Full Ingredients: Sucrose, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Illite (French Green Clay)
- 100% Natural
- Made in Brooklyn, NY.
- 6oz jar | 6 oz net wt. | 30+ uses
Directions: Mix 1 tsp of powder gradually with water, until a paste is formed. Apply a thin layer to face after cleansing, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Once dry, rinse off with warm water. Use 1-2x a week, depending on your skin needs.
Klei is a line of sustainably-crafted self-care items. All units are produced in and by the founder, Valerie's studio in Gowanus, Brooklyn. Klei values creating products that are nourishing for the skin, and for the Earth, too. They are committed to delivering effective self-care solutions featuring biodegradable ingredients and eco-friendly product packaging.
Klei also believes that taking care of the self should never be at the expense of others, so all of their products are cruelty free, water-free, natural, recyclable, and charitable. They donate 10% of their profits to Brooklyn non-profits (Brooklyn Community Foundation, Brooklyn Community Services, and the Brooklyn Neighborhood Improvement Association).