Sapa Bath Bomb Single
Sapa lies amidst beautiful mountains and is surrounded by brilliant green terraced rice fields. Trekking through some of the nearby villages scenically located amongst paddy fields or hugging hillsides is a dream.
- Handmade in Brooklyn, New York
- Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Coconut oil, Witch Hazel extract. Dead Sea clay, Activated Charcoal, 100% Therapeutic Essential Oils.
- Aromatics: Essential oils of Sweet Orange, Clove, Petitgrain, and Tea Tree
- Sustainable/ Fair Trade/ RSPO certified Palm Oil and Coconut oil
- No: Parabens, Phthlates, Sodium Laural/Laureth Sulfates, artificial fragrances, filler ingredients, artificial coloring, animal products, mineral oils, or synthetic preservatives
- This bath bomb may leave a gray residue on your bath tub from the activated charcoal clinging to your tub. This can be easily washed off in the shower or bath with a wash cloth.
Even Keel is a clean, natural, vegan skincare line founded by owner En Tsao. En was born and raised in the tropical country of Singapore, and moved to New York 12 years ago to study art and design. She eventually transition to natural skincare, and as a practicing herbalist who makes topical skin food. She occasionally teaches workshops at her studio and at the Open Center in New York.
Even Keel's commitment to no harmful products and sustainable environmental efforts are worthy of praise. Even Keel's products have no animal products, no artificial coloring, no artificial fragrances, no filler ingredients, no mineral oils, no synthetic preservatives, no Sodium Laural/Laureth Sulfate, and no parabens/phthalates.
They adhere to strict no animal testing, conscientious packaging, renewable production practices, and giving back to their local community.
With the help of her 2 studio assistants, En's formulations and blends are individually hand crafted. Even Keel personally sources and makes each sustainable packaging item, delivering a truly handmade and one-of-a-kind product to you every time.
When she's not at her studio handcrafting her own formulations, En can be found tending to her ever-growing collection of plants, edible greens, and foraged wildflowers.