Signature Teething Necklace - Pewter
Black is anything but basic. The Charcoal Signature Teething Necklace brings modern monochromatic elegance to your arsenal of accessories with dramatic shapes in muted onyx.
Handcrafted with premium quality materials by Nashville jewelry designer, Jenny Lucket. The Charcoal Signature necklace is kid-friendly, non-toxic, and features components that have been safety tested for teething and sensory use.
- 33” long
- Premium materials include: 100% non-toxic silicone, Japanese rope and 24K gold.
- Easily cleans with soap and water
- Our premium materials include 100% non-toxic food-grade silicone, Japanese rope, and 24K gold.
- All beads have been put through independent 3rd party safety testing and are compliant with CPSIA, ASTM F9633-II and Prop 65 standards.
- Safety tested beads are non-toxic 100% silicone and are free of BPA, PVC, cadmium, lead and phthalates.
- All rope uses certified lead-free dyes that meet all CPSIA requirements.
- Closures are made with food-grade plastic.
- Necklaces feature our exclusively designed January Moon Safety Breakaway Clasp to promote maximum durability and safe use.
- Guidelines for safe use: products are not toys and are intended for safe, reasonable use by adults. Children under the age of 3 should not be left unsupervised with any January Moon product.
Now a complete line of fashionable, functional family accessories beloved by nursing babies, teething toddlers, individuals with sensory needs, and women and men on the go, the January Moon product line include necklaces, pacifier clips, bracelets, keychains, feeding utensils and more!