Soften Coconut Milk Foaming Bath Soak
BUBBLE BATHS AREN'T JUST FOR KIDS.
Soften and pamper with this decadent and soothing coconut milk bubble bath. A coconut-based foaming powder is blended with coconut milk to moisturize and soften, and epsom salt to soothe aches and pains. The grounding scent of coconut and lavender calms the mind and soothes the senses.
- Softening - Coconut Milk Powder softens the skin and soothes inflammation. Rich in vitamins A, B6, C, E, Iron, and Magnesium.
- Relaxing - Epsom Salt helps to relax the muscles, and soothe and calm aches and pains.
- Soothing - Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, a coconut-based foaming powder, creates a bubble bath that leaves skin feeling soft and pampered. Sodium bicarbonate (aka baking soda) boosts the soothing benefits of the coconut milk bath soak by helping to calm skin irritations and inflammations.
AROMA - Soothing and relaxing. Made with a grounding blend of coconut oil, lavender, ho wood and cedarwood.
IDEAL FOR - Anyone looking to relax and unwind after a long day.
- Full Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder (contains tree nuts), Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Chloride (Dendritic Salts), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil
- 100% Natural
- Made in Brooklyn, NY.
- 8 oz bottle | 6.6 oz net wt. | 4-6 uses
Directions: Add a palmful to warm running bathwater. Use more if desired. Relax and enjoy.
Klei is a line of sustainably-crafted self-care items. All units are produced in and by the founder, Valerie's studio in Gowanus, Brooklyn. Klei values creating products that are nourishing for the skin, and for the Earth, too. They are committed to delivering effective self-care solutions featuring biodegradable ingredients and eco-friendly product packaging.
Klei also believes that taking care of the self should never be at the expense of others, so all of their products are cruelty free, water-free, natural, recyclable, and charitable. They donate 10% of their profits to Brooklyn non-profits (Brooklyn Community Foundation, Brooklyn Community Services, and the Brooklyn Neighborhood Improvement Association).