Soothe Rose & Coconut Milk Bath Soak
SOAK AWAY YOUR SUNDAY SCARIES.
Soften your skin with this nourishing botanical bath soak. A mineral-rich base of Dead Sea Salt is blended with Coconut Milk to soften and pamper, and French Rose Clay to soothe and balance skin. Find stillness with the soothing scent of coconut and rose petals.
- Relaxing - Dead Sea Salt helps to balance and soothe skin, relaxes the muscles, and calms aches and pains.
- Soothing - Coconut Milk Powder softens the skin and soothes inflammation. Rich in vitamins A, B6, C, E, Iron, and Magnesium.
- Balancing - Rose Clay balances the skin, and calms inflammation and irritation due to acne, rosacea, psoriasis, and other skin irritations.
AROMA - Warm and sensual. Made with a decadent blend of Cedarwood, Rose, and Coconut Oil.
IDEAL FOR - Anyone looking to relax and unwind after a long day.
- Full Ingredients: Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Rosa Centrifolia (Rose) Flower, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Pulp Extract
- 100% Natural
- Made in Brooklyn, NY.
- 8 oz bottle | 6.6 oz net wt. | 4-6 uses
Directions: Add a palmful to warm bathwater. Use more if desired. Stir water, allowing salts to dissolve. Relax and enjoy.
Klei is a line of sustainably-crafted self-care items. All units are produced in and by the founder, Valerie's studio in Gowanus, Brooklyn. Klei values creating products that are nourishing for the skin, and for the Earth, too. They are committed to delivering effective self-care solutions featuring biodegradable ingredients and eco-friendly product packaging.
Klei also believes that taking care of the self should never be at the expense of others, so all of their products are cruelty free, water-free, natural, recyclable, and charitable. They donate 10% of their profits to Brooklyn non-profits (Brooklyn Community Foundation, Brooklyn Community Services, and the Brooklyn Neighborhood Improvement Association).