SPIRIT arrives wild and bright with folky tinges to awaken your soul, stir tradition, and heighten your personal space. Invite beauty for the sake of beauty. Smoldering woods, citrus, and spice create a joyful atmosphere.
All natural coconut wax blend with hemp core wick, and fine fragrance oils in apothecary-inspired amber jar with black lid.
- Notes: orange, clove, wild cypress, juniper berries, and smoke
- Handmade in Austin, Texas
- 3.4oz Small. Roughly 30 hour burn time.
- 6.8oz Standard. Roughly 50 hour burn time.
- Vegan ingredients: coconut wax fine fragrance oils (phthalate-free) + hemp wick.
Herland Home was established in 2016 by Priscilla Jones for the naturalist at heart. Focusing on exceptional ingredients, reusable materials, and handmade precision, the solo maker combines impeccably crafted candles with understated art nouveau labels. Herland Home's collections reflect the spirit of the universe through scent and offers a portion of sales to 1% for the Planet.