- TOP: Sea salt, Ozone, Hibiscus leaf
- MIDDLE: Frangipani, Tiare, Strawberry, Gardenia, Coconut
- BASE: Driftwood, White amber, Musk
- Clean & All natural
- Sustainable Natural Wax
- Phthalate Free
- For the best burning experience, trim candle wick to a ¼” before each use. The first burn of a candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Burn time approximately 50 hours'
- 8.5 oz
- Handmade in the USA
Bohéme started with a dream. The founders thought, "What if we could create artisanal candles to evoke memories of our most cherished adventures in life?" They knew they wanted their candles to be made by hand in small batches, and to ensure that they were sustainable and phthalate-free. They knew that they wanted to use only the finest quality ingredients, such as custom-crafted oils, cotton wicks, and all natural wax. And finally, they knew that they wanted to partner with a world-renowned boutique fragrance house to bring their vision to life.
The unique experiences and backgrounds of their partners enable Bohéme to create evocative candles that bring your senses to life. This labor of love has been their all-consuming passion for the past five years. And their muse throughout has been the Bohéme Woman — adventurous, free-spirited and always true to herself. Bohéme candles are designed to take you on a journey, with each box and candle shining a spotlight on a moment seen through her eyes.
From the luxurious colored glass vessels to the carefully detailed packaging, every element reflects the distinctive spirit of a singular location, making these beautiful, expressive candles equally perfect to gift or display. The elegant logo mark uses fluid lines to reflect the timeless spirit of the Bohéme Woman while drawing in the viewer’s eye. This is echoed in the design of their emblem — a dynamic icon that evokes an exotic view of a unique locale, further reinforcing the sense of stylish and sublime adventure that drives their story.