Terrazzo 5 Clay Body Bar Soap
- Handmade in Brooklyn, New York
- Key Ingredients: Speckled with French Rose, Moroccan Red, Rhassoul as well and Dead Sea clays. Made with jasmine rice water and Sun-infusions of Olive oil with Calendula to deliver a moisturizing cleanse
- Aromatics: Essential oils of Cedarwood, Cypress and Petitgrain
- Sustainable/ Fair Trade/ RSPO certified Palm Oil and Coconut oi
- 15% of this bar's profits is shared with The Rainforest Foundation that partners with indigenous community to save our rainforests.
- No: Parabens, Phthlates, Sodium Laural/Laureth Sulfates, artificial fragrances, filler ingredients, artificial coloring, animal products, mineral oils, or synthetic preservatives
Even Keel is a clean, natural, vegan skincare line founded by owner En Tsao. En was born and raised in the tropical country of Singapore, and moved to New York 12 years ago to study art and design. She eventually transition to natural skincare, and as a practicing herbalist who makes topical skin food. She occasionally teaches workshops at her studio and at the Open Center in New York.
Even Keel's commitment to no harmful products and sustainable environmental efforts are worthy of praise. Even Keel's products have no animal products, no artificial coloring, no artificial fragrances, no filler ingredients, no mineral oils, no synthetic preservatives, no Sodium Laural/Laureth Sulfate, and no parabens/phthalates.
They adhere to strict no animal testing, conscientious packaging, renewable production practices, and giving back to their local community.
With the help of her 2 studio assistants, En's formulations and blends are individually hand crafted. Even Keel personally sources and makes each sustainable packaging item, delivering a truly handmade and one-of-a-kind product to you every time.
When she's not at her studio handcrafting her own formulations, En can be found tending to her ever-growing collection of plants, edible greens, and foraged wildflowers.