Uplift Citrus & Lavender Bath Soak
SOAK AWAY YOUR SUNDAY SCARIES.
Brighten your day with this mood-lifting botanical bath soak. A mineral-rich base of Dead Sea Salt is blended with Coconut Milk to soften, and French Yellow Clay to exfoliate and renew skin. The citrus and lavender scent helps to focus your mind and uplift your spirits.
- Relaxing - Dead Sea Salt helps to balance and soothe skin, relaxes the muscles, and calms aches and pains.
- Softening - Yellow Clay softens and brightens the complexion by gently exfoliating. Calms down redness and any discomfort caused by irritations.
- Soothing - Coconut Milk Powder softens the skin and soothes inflammation. Rich in vitamins A, B6, C, E, Iron, and Magnesium.
AROMA - Fresh and Uplifting. Made with an energizing and relaxing blend of essential oils: Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Ho Wood, and Lavender.
IDEAL FOR - Anyone looking to relax and unwind after a long day.
- Full ingredients: Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Kaolin (Yellow Clay), Citrus Aurantium Dulcius (Orange) Peel, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- 100% Natural
- Made in Brooklyn, NY.
- 8 oz bottle | 6.6 oz net wt. | 4-6 uses
Directions: Add a palmful to warm bathwater. Use more if desired. Stir water, allowing salts to dissolve. Relax and enjoy.
Klei is a line of sustainably-crafted self-care items. All units are produced in and by the founder, Valerie's studio in Gowanus, Brooklyn. Klei values creating products that are nourishing for the skin, and for the Earth, too. They are committed to delivering effective self-care solutions featuring biodegradable ingredients and eco-friendly product packaging.
Klei also believes that taking care of the self should never be at the expense of others, so all of their products are cruelty free, water-free, natural, recyclable, and charitable. They donate 10% of their profits to Brooklyn non-profits (Brooklyn Community Foundation, Brooklyn Community Services, and the Brooklyn Neighborhood Improvement Association).