Vin Horizontal Tote - Denim Dark
The Vin Horizontal Tote is designed to hold one bottle and features three side pockets for small cups, food items and accessories. Perfect for casual picnics, gifting wine and cocktail kits. Reusable and washable. Zero waste sustainable design.
- Dimensions are 7.5" x 15" (flat)
- Holds one bottle and demi baguette
- 3 side pockets for small food items and accessories
- 13" straps are sewn in load bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches
- Materials: Locally sourced surplus raw denim. Indigo color and weave may vary.
- Care: Machine wash cold & air dry. Can optionally iron cotton canvas on the highest heat setting with use steam for crisp, neatly creased folds.
- Made in San Francisco, CA
Based in San Francisco, Aplat creates products that are simply beautiful, thoughtfully crafted, and sustainably designed. Founder Shujan Bertrand created the company in homage to her family lifestyle in France, which involves daily rituals of sharing homemade food and wine. Sewn by women in San Francisco, the Aplat collection of washable, reusable culinary totes is manufactured with empathy, applying a zero-waste origami design using 100% organic cotton.
Aplat exists to deliver a meaningful experience in food, wine and giving that is sustainable from farm to factory to table. Immersed in the spirit of generosity that permeates every stage in the product's life, Aplat supports community, thoughtful design, and an evolution in industry practices that will have a positive influence world-wide.