Welcome Baby! - 2
Is someone you love welcoming a new baby into their lives? This gift box is a perfect combination of beautiful and useful items that the sweet baby and family can treasure today and always.
Each gift comes with our Signature Gift Wrapping at a discount. Each gift also comes with a sweet note and explanation card of the gift contents.
Please make sure to include a gift message in our notes section upon checkout if you'd like us to adhere a hand written note on the gift.
This gift includes:
- Wiley Baby Body Bubble Mini: 3-in-1 skin loving multitasker made for tiny humans. Can be used as shampoo, body wash, and for bubble baths.
- Choice of Hazel Village Doll: Each doll is ethically handmade and are heirloom quality dolls that baby will love for years (Eloise, our 5 year old kids buyer still plays with hers, and has had one since birth)!
- All dolls are baby safe because there are no parts they can rip off and eat
- All dolls are roughly 15" tall
- Each doll comes wrapped in a bandana with a map of hazel village
- Lucas Rabbit: Even though Lucas Rabbit's real name is Lucas, his friends call him Pummy. He says it's because when he was a newborn and his sister was a toddler, she called him Pummy for some reason. Anyway, his favorite activity is digging holes in the pond beach so he can make swamp forts.
- Lucas is made from brown organic cotton fleece with a soft flannel texture. His tail is natural colored fleece, and his ears are lined with cotton shirting stripe. The stripes in his ears might be a little smaller than the ones pictured. His eyes and nose are hand stitched with cotton thread. Lucas comes dressed in an adventure romper ready for building swamp forts.
- Owen Fox: Owen loves to go to his secret tree house and practice his dance moves. He says he's such a nimble dancer because he has a low center of gravity. But the other animals, who have similarly low centers of gravity, say he just has a lot of energy.
- He is made of orange organic cotton fleece, with white fleece on his nose and tail. His eyes, nose, and whiskers are hand embroidered with cotton thread. His ear linings are gray striped cotton shirting.
- Ellie Funday Wooden Bunny Teether: Sustainable and natural teether sure to delight little one's growing needs