No.09 Vallée de Farney - Eau de Parfum
This scent is a woody, mineral fragrance. The top note is a citrus accord of grapefruit, orange and black pepper enhanced by cedarwood and patchouli.
- Top Note: grapefruit, orange, black pepper
- Mid Note: cedarwood, patchouli, geranium
- Base Note: vetiver, amber, musk, benzoin
- Paraben, Sulfate & Phlatate free
- Net wt: 50 ML - 1.7 fl. oz.
- Made in USA
As a young girl, Marie du Petit Thouars grew up in Belgium making candles and experimenting with scents in her mother's green house. With the creation of Maison Louis Marie, she has built upon 200 years of rich botanical family history with luxury candles and perfumes that focus on illustrious scents imbued with unique floral fragrances.